At Northwest Renewable Energy Institute, students from all over the United States and abroad come to us to pursue their education. With that in mind, we’ve equipped our campus in Vancouver, WA with comfortable and secure housing that is convenient to our students.
NWREI maintains a 48-unit dormitory complex that is only a six-minute drive from campus, offering students all the amenities of home. The property is located in the heart of the International District of Vancouver which is a vibrant, energetic neighborhood with plenty of great shopping and dining choices nearby. These dorms are fully furnished and include free laundry facilities.
Student housing at NWREI features:
- Two or three bedroom dorms.
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable and completely furnished units.
- Fully equipped kitchens with pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, silverware, and kitchen appliances.
- Students may elect to bring their own television, electronics, microwave, coffee maker, and personal decorations if they choose.
- Bedrooms are dorm-style and are equipped with dressers, night stands, ample closets, and two twin beds to accommodate two students per bedroom.
- Each apartment has its own full-sized washer and dryer.
- Air conditioning not provided.
- Toiletries, bedding, décor, and other personal items are the responsibility of the student.
- Students must be 18 years old in order to be eligible for student housing.
Deposit $200 – (non- refundable)
Rent $550 – month
Total for 6 month program length – $3,300
If you’d like to be considered for student housing, please indicate your interest during the admissions process. As you near your start date, you will submit a housing application devised to help us place you with other students that have similar interests and habits in order to assure the best possible match of roommates.
We take every possible step to pair you with other veterans in our housing facilities. Having shared similar experiences and lifestyles can help a lot with feeling at home and we always take that into account.
Once you have enrolled and been accepted, you’ll receive more detailed information about housing and the services available to you. Residence is limited to students in good standing at the Academy.