Scholarship Information Center
High School Senior Scholarships
Northwest Renewable Energy Institute offers each high school in the United States three $1,000 scholarships to our Wind Turbine and Telecom Technician Training Program to be awarded to graduating high school seniors by a teacher or school counselor.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for 2024.
Students Earning a GED
To be eligible for a scholarship nomination, a GED must have been earned within the past 6 months and the scholarship must be used with 6 months of being nominated.
STUDENTS MAY APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
COUNSELORS AND TEACHERS MAY NOMINATE A STUDENT FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
Two Ways To Apply
- The deadline for nomination is July 1 of each year
- Scholarships are for tuition only; enrollment fees, materials, and personal items are the responsibility of the students
- Applicants must be a current-year high school senior
- One scholarship per student
What to Expect
- Students awarded a scholarship will be notified via email; typically, students will receive award notices within a month of being nominated
- The scholarship certificate will be emailed to the student and the teacher/counselor who nominated them
- Scholarships are for tuition only (enrollment fee, materials, and personal items are still the responsibility of the student)
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to request additional materials. We can be reached at (877) 340-3235